Tulip Collar Bomber Jacket
- Worldwide shipping
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
- This zero waste bomber jacket is made using kala cotton in a striped pattern.
- It has a tulip flower petal collar.
- It provides a versatile silhouette that can be worn over shift dresses and jeans alike.
- This one of a kind piece celebrates the fusion of Indian fabrics and Western silhouettes.
- This product is made to order.
- Since this product is one of a kind, the next piece will be of a different colour combination.
- This product is upcycled by Work In Progress.
The materials used in this bomber jacket are sourced from small scale designers. Their kala cotton fabrics are transformed into beautiful wearable art pieces.
This bomber jacket is blue in colour.
Chest: 33" - 38"
Fits sizes small and medium comfortably.
This garment is carefully packaged in an upcycled pouch with a recycled plastic bag. As much as we’d like to avoid using plastic, it is important to keep the garment safe and unscathed as well.
The product will be delivered within 10-15 days.
Exchange and Return
The product can be only be returned if the customer receives a damaged product. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of receipt of the package.