Shibori Bomber Jacket
- Worldwide shipping
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
- This bomber jacket is adorned by the shibori tie dye technique on modal silk fabric. There is also a contrast Green brocade lining.
- It provides a versatile silhouette that can be worn over shift dresses and jeans alike.
- This one of a kind piece celebrates the fusion of Indian fabrics and Western silhouettes.
- Its a loose fit for the size small and a comfort fit for the size large.
- This product is upcycled by Work In Progress.
The materials used in this bomber jacket are sourced from small scale designers. Their modal silk, Lucknow threadwork fabric and brocade lining fabrics are transformed into beautiful wearable art pieces.
This bomber jacket has a Green brocade lining and yellow silk fabric on top.
Chest: 33" - 40"
Fits sizes small, medium and large comfortably.
This garment is carefully packaged in an upcycled pouch with a recycled plastic bag. As much as we’d like to avoid using plastic, it is important to keep the garment safe and unscathed as well.
The product will be delivered within 10-12 days.
Exchange and Return
The product can be only be returned if the customer receives a damaged product. Please write to us at email@example.com within 24 hours of receipt of the package.