- A skillfully handmade, functional wristlet made from cotton and newspaper strips which gives it a unique newsprint pattern in a combination of Black, White, Grey, Red, Blue Yellow. It has a hand-embroidered maroon handle and a maroon lining.
- It has an easy access antique brass zip lock to keep your essentials in one place.
- This product is made by local weavers and housewives in villages around Jaipur using the old Japanese tradition of paper weaving to transform paper waste from various industries into a functional and stylish tote bag.
- This range is not mass-produced, and instead is produced in a batch process system, which gives it the care and love of the rural families of Jaipur that this helps support
- This super chic, unique wristlet will pair very well with any ensemble and has space for all your important things.
- This product is made to order. We can also make this in a custom-size to match a specific requirement, upon request.
- Care Instructions: If the bag gets wet please put it in sunlight, they will be back to normal in no time. When not in use please keep them packed in the muslin bag.
- This product is Upcycled by Sutrakaar.
- This bag is made of handspun and handwoven newspaper strips and cotton.
- The inner padding is made of a recycled rubber sheet for effective, natural and sustainable padding, as an alternative to chemical based neoprene.
- The inside lining is made of recycled cotton fabric which is sourced from the excess produced by the garment industry.
- The closure is made using an antique brass zipper
Length:10" | Height: 6"
This product will be delivered in 12-14 days.
This product is packaged using corrugated sheets and muslin cloth.
Returns and Exchange
This product can be returned and exchanged within 7 days. Please write to us at email@example.com within 7 days to process the same. The product must be returned in its original condition with all the packaging material.