Gajah Companion Brooch
Regular priceRs. 750.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Worldwide shipping
- Low stock - 3 items left
- Inventory on the way
- The Gajah Companion Brooch denotes the elegance and majesty of the elephant.
- The Gajah draws in a feeling of relaxation and rest, and brings wisdom and playfulness.
- The brooch is created using leftover handloom fabric combined with upcycled patches.
- It comes in two colours - red and blue.
- Care Instructions: Only dry clean and softly brush to clean small stains.
- Add this brooch to a mundane outfit to add a bit of quirk in your style.
- Please note the price is for 1 brooch.
- This upcycled product is created by Diti.
This brooch is created by upcycling leftover handloom fabric from local weavers. It is made using basic hand stitching with hand embroidery and beads.
Height - 2" | Width - 1.5"
The product will be delivered within 3-5 days.
The product is wrapped in an upcycled cloth bag which is put inside a brown paper bag.
Returns & Exchange
The product will only qualify for a refund / exchange if it has reached the customer in a damaged / poor condition. Damaged product, if received, must be notified within 48 hours of delivery supported with pictures. To be eligible for a return, the item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it along with the original packaging.