- Worldwide shipping
- Low stock - 5 items left
- Inventory on the way
The Dee earrings are short drop earrings made using upcycled leather, the combination of the foiled leather with the tan stud and the gold ring creates an interesting juxtaposition.
- Style these with a bell-sleeved floral dress to complete a cheery, carefree look.
- Store this piece in the jute box provided to keep away from dust and moisture.
- Do not spray perfume directly onto the product.
- Clean it with a clean and damp cloth.
- This upcycled product is made by Noupelle.
This product is made with leather off cuts and stone
Length: 1.5 inches
- All the packaging is recycled and completely biodegradable.
- The earrings are pinned onto a recycled handmade paper. Instead of plastic bubble wrap, naturally dried straw is used to wrap the product.
- Each product is then packed in a jute pouch which has the brand name embossed on a scrap of leather.
- For couriers, recycled paper envelopes are used that are lined with fabric which keeps the pieces safe.
This product will be delivered within 5-7 working days.
Returns and Exchange
There will be no return or exchange for this product.