The Dee earrings are short drop earrings made using upcycled leather, the combination of the foiled leather with the tan stud and the gold ring creates an interesting juxtaposition.
- Style these with a bell-sleeved floral dress to complete a cheery, carefree look.
- Store this piece in the jute box provided to keep away from dust and moisture.
- Do not spray perfume directly onto the product.
- Clean it with a clean and damp cloth.
- This upcycled product is made by Noupelle.
This product is made with leather off cuts and stone
Length: 1.5 inches
- All the packaging is recycled and completely biodegradable.
- The earrings are pinned onto a recycled handmade paper. Instead of plastic bubble wrap, naturally dried straw is used to wrap the product.
- Each product is then packed in a jute pouch which has the brand name embossed on a scrap of leather.
- For couriers, recycled paper envelopes are used that are lined with fabric which keeps the pieces safe.
This product will be delivered within 5-7 working days.
Returns and Exchange
There will be no return or exchange for this product.