Kuni Upcycled Jacket
- Worldwide shipping
- Low stock - 6 items left
- Inventory on the way
- The Kuni Upcycled Jacket is a cropped hoodie jacket that will elevate your day time look!
- It was handwoven in an extra weft technique.
- This unique jacket was manufactured with Rias Jaipur's own manufacturing waste collected over the years.
- Recycled, upcycled and re-weaved for a new look, this 100% cotton jacket is a great addition to your wardrobe.
- The Kuni hoodie is ideal for a day out with your friends. Style it with a pair of boyfriend fit jeans, combat boots and some hoops to make a statement!
- Wash Care Instructions: Dry clean only.
- This product is made to order.
- This product is upcycled by Rias Jaipur.
Blue base with multicolour threads.
Length: 20 inches | Sleeve Length: 21.5 inches
This product will be delivered within 12-14 days.
The garment is packed with recycled and sustainable genesis. First, the garment is ironed and folded to be enclosed in a layer of recycled brown paper. The packaging is sealed using a thick string of cotton yarn, which is tied around the paper covering to secure it. Finally, a 'potli' is attached to the encasing which is handmade and hand-stitched using scrap fabric as a complimentary handout.
Returns and Exchange
No returns will be processed on this product as it is made to order. However, it can be exchanged for a bigger or smaller size. If you'd like to exchange your product, please write to email@example.com within 48 hours of receipt of order.