Grey Hand Embroidered Kimono
- Worldwide shipping
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
- The Grey Hand Embroidered Kimono is enriched with kantha hand embroidery, prints and imperfect lines.
- Each piece is the result of a carefully curated mix of fabrics.
- The easy, comfortable and edgy kimono jacket is a summer dream!
- This juxtaposition of the fabrics and the kantha stitch result in the kimono jacket that screams playfulness from a distance and conscience when looked up close.
- This piece is made from a mix of cotton remnants. The fabrics were carefully chosen and hand-selected from the leftover market. All fabrics were pre-washed.
- Wear this grey jacket over a bright any bright coloured well fitted top and jet black skinny fit jeans. Be sure to accessorize extravagantly with colourful items for the boho chic look!
- Care Instructions: Hand wash or machine wash in cold water is recommended. After every wash the raw texture will enhance and the look will change.
- This product is made to order.
- This product is upcycled by Patch Over Patch.
Mix of Vegetable Dyed Cotton and South Cotton.
Length: 26 inches | Right/Left Front Width: 11 inches | Sleeve Length: 10.5 inches
The product is shipped in a bag made from fabric remnants of menswear tailor shops. The design is such that it can be used as a cushion cover.
The product will be delivered within 12-15 days in India and 20 days worldwide.
Returns and Exchange
The product can be only be returned if the customer receives a damaged product. Please write to us at email@example.com within 48 hours of receipt of the package.