Rose Incense Sticks
Regular priceRs. 210.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Worldwide shipping
- Low stock - 10 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Rose Incense Sticks, an organic product made with flower waste and hand-rolled by specially abled people.
- There are 40 sticks in every box including a holder.
- The incense stick is made up of 60% flowers and is 100% charcoal free.
- With a sweet and confident fragrance, it promotes sleep, reduces anger, is gently anti-depressive, calms strife, and instills a feeling of peace, happiness, and confidence.
- Rose, often used as a symbol of love is considered to be the "emperor of flowers" and scents. Apart from providing an aesthetic appeal into your personal space, which contributes to the overall pleasure and feeling of well-being, the fragrance has a genuine practical use in our regimens of good health.
- The product is upcycled by Esscent by Arpan.
The incense sticks are made using flower waste.
Incense Stick: Brown
Incense Sticks - 9"
The product will be delivered within 5-7 days
The product follows a three-layer eco-friendly packaging process, first it is wrapped in butter-paper which is then covered in a cotton pouch later put in a cardboard box.
Return and Exchange
The product will be eligible for return or exchange only within 15 days of its delivery, given that the product is in its original packaging, in the same condition as you received it, is unused, and to complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to initiate a return / exchange.