Frida Kahlo Brooch Pin
- Worldwide shipping
- Low stock - 9 items left
- Inventory on the way
- The Frida Kahlo Brooch Pin in a melange of colours is a celebration of its namesake inspirational artist.
- Frida Kahlo, a Mexican self portrait painter has been an inspiration for many female artists, who later became politically active.
- This handmade brooch is created using fabric waste collected from local boutiques and handmade thread buttons.
- Care Instructions: Only hand wash using mild detergent light brush to clean small stains or dry clean.
- Add this brooch to a mundane outfit to add a bit of quirk in your style.
- Please note the price is for 1 brooch.
- This upcycled product is created by Diti.
This cushion is created by upcycling fabric waste collected from local tailors and boutiques.
Height - 2"
The product will be delivered within 5-7 days.
The product is wrapped in an upcycled cloth bag which is put inside a brown paper bag.
Returns & Exchange
The product will only qualify for a refund / exchange if it has reached the customer in a damaged / poor condition. Damaged product, if received, must be notified within 48 hours of delivery supported with pictures. To be eligible for a return, the item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it along with the original packaging.