ReSaree 70's Shrug
- Worldwide shipping
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
- An easy to wear, orange black and blue shrug, made with a silk vintage saree, with a gorgeous drape and a fun pop art floral pattern.
- This one-of-a kind piece is a play on volume, pleats and drape.
- Style yours over a slip dress with a sling bag for a casual, chic look for the day.
- Made by MasterG, New Delhi's first all-women studio and youth training centre providing opportunity to women and girls from marginalised communities.
- Hand wash cold & air dry.
- This product is Upcycled by Swiatlo.
This product is made with a silk vintage saree.
Centre Back Length: 42 inches / 106 cms.
Shoulder / arm width: 47 inches / 119 cms. (Sleeve to sleeve measurement)
The product is placed in a re-useable block printed tote bag with a thank-you note written on seed paper that can be planted to grow wildflowers. It is packed with re-useable shiny tissue paper and a re-useable black ribbon is tied on top. A beautiful smelling dhoop stitch is added into the ribbon bow (the non-sticky kind). During monsoon season, the package is shipped in a plastic shipping bag.
The product will be delivered within 7-10 working days.
Return and Exchange
Returns and exchanges are accepted within 7 days of delivery of product. Product must be unused, in same condition as it was received with original tags attached. Damaged or used merchandise will not be accepted for returns / exchanges.