Loban Incense Sticks
- Worldwide shipping
- Low stock - 10 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Loban Incense Sticks, an organic product made with flower waste and hand-rolled by specially abled people.
- There are 40 sticks in each box including a holder.
- The incense stick is made up of 60% flowers and is 100% charcoal free.
- ‘Loban’ is extracted from the resin out of the Boswellia tree, which is then further churned into creating oils and incense. As we inhale the incense of Loban, it directly affects the proteins of our producing warm sensations on the skin.
- When one comes in contact with the ‘Loban’ incense, an anxiolytic effect is experienced, and the individual feels relaxed and stress-free, with a clear mind.
- The product is upcycled by Esscent by Arpan.
The incense sticks are made using flower waste.
Incense Stick: Brown
Incense Sticks - 9"
The product will be delivered within 5-7 days
The product follows a three-layer eco-friendly packaging process, first it is wrapped in butter-paper which is then covered in a cotton pouch later put in a cardboard box.
Return and Exchange
The product will be eligible for return or exchange only within 15 days of its delivery, given that the product is in its original packaging, in the same condition as you received it, is unused, and to complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to initiate a return / exchange.