Lily Incense Sticks
Regular priceRs. 210.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Worldwide shipping
- Low stock - 10 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Lily Incense Sticks, an organic product made with flower waste and hand-rolled by specially abled people.
- There are 40 sticks in each box including a holder.
- The incense stick is made up of 60% flowers and is 100% charcoal free.
- Lilies are symbolic of peace, known to have a rare ability of making people feel mesmerised. The scent of Lily not only resolves sight, but also, helps you to stay focused.
- Lily is the flower of humility, innocence and prayer. Burning Lily based Incense sticks emanates vibrations of peace and echo of calmness.
- The product is upcycled by Esscent by Arpan.
The incense sticks are made using flower waste.
Incense Stick: Brown
Incense Sticks - 9"
The product will be delivered within 5-7 days
The product follows a three-layer eco-friendly packaging process, first it is wrapped in butter-paper which is then covered in a cotton pouch later put in a cardboard box.
Return and Exchange
The product will be eligible for return or exchange only within 15 days of its delivery, given that the product is in its original packaging, in the same condition as you received it, is unused, and to complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to initiate a return / exchange.