Jasmine Incense Sticks
- Worldwide shipping
- Low stock - 8 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Jasmine Incense Sticks, an organic product made with flower waste and hand-rolled by specially abled people.
- There are 40 sticks in each box including a holder.
- The incense stick is made up of 60% flowers and is 100% charcoal free.
- Jasmine, with its sweet scent, is known for enlightening one's mood, alleviates stress, and also preventing infections. The scent of jasmine all around you will relieve your headache and relax over your work muscle.
- The fragrance also helps in increasing blood oxygen saturation, breathing rate, and blood pressure thus leading to a healthy lifestyle.
- The product is upcycled by Esscent by Arpan.
The incense sticks are made using flower waste.
Incense Stick: Brown
Incense Sticks - 9"
The product will be delivered within 5-7 days
The product follows a three-layer eco-friendly packaging process, first it is wrapped in butter-paper which is then covered in a cotton pouch later put in a cardboard box.
Return and Exchange
The product will be eligible for return or exchange only within 15 days of its delivery, given that the product is in its original packaging, in the same condition as you received it, is unused, and to complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to initiate a return / exchange.