Eco-printed Kala Cotton Stole - Peach with Green
Regular priceRs. 1,250.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Worldwide shipping
- Low stock - 10 items left
- Inventory on the way
- This peach and green, eco-printed Kala Cotton stole is lightweight, soft, and sustainable.
- Hand-dyed with flowers, kitchen waste, and natural dyes. It is made from Kala Cotton sourced from Kutch, Gujarat, where the cotton is grown, spun, and woven.
- This water-efficient, rain-fed Kala Cotton is grown pesticide-free and organically, making it almost carbon-neutral.
- After sourcing the fabric, it undergoes a natural dyeing process and is printed with dyes made from temple flowers.
- This super soft stole is perfect to wear around your neck and head and through any weather.
- Proudly Made In India.
This is a made-to-order piece. There might be a slight difference in the product (color) because each piece is dyed and printed individually.
Kala Cotton is eco-printed with plant materials.
Peach with Green
21'' x 72''
- It is advised to wash the garment separately as bleeding is part of the process. The bleeding stabilizes after a few initial washes.
- Hand washes the clothes in a Ph-neutral detergent.
- Do not expose it to direct sunlight or rain as that could lead to color variation.
The product will be delivered within 10-15 working days.
The Stole comes wrapped in Newsprint paper and recyclable brown paper along with handwritten notes.
Return and Exchanges
- Please note that being a slow fashion brand, every piece is made-to-order with a lot of love and care that's the reason we do not accept refunds/ returns once the product is sold.
- In case of a defective/damaged product please reach out at email@example.com within 24 hours once you receive the product.
- The item must be returned with original tags and packaging.
|MATERIAL||Cotton and Types of Cotton|
|OCCASION||Daily Wear, Work Wear, Casual, Formal|
|SEASON||Winter, Summer, Fall, Spring, All Seasons, Holiday|