Lueur Earrings - Black
Regular priceRs. 1,390.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Worldwide shipping
- Low stock - 5 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Handcut, bent down black earrings made of upcycled foiled leather. The cross hatched texture gives these earrings a super unique look.
- Style this with a pantsuit to conquer that big meeting.
- Store this piece in the jute box provided to keep away from dust and moisture.
- Do not spray perfume directly onto the product.
- Clean it with a clean and damp cloth.
- This upcycled product is made by Noupelle.
This product is made with leather off cuts.
Length: 2.9 inches
- All the packaging is recycled and completely biodegradable.
- The earrings are pinned onto a recycled handmade paper. Instead of plastic bubble wrap, natural dried straw is used to wrap the product.
- Each product is then packed in a jute pouch which has the brand name embossed on a scrap of leather.
- For couriers, recycled paper envelops are used that are lined with fabric which keeps the pieces safe.
This product will be delivered within 5-7 working days.
Returns and Exchange
There will be no return or exchange for this product.