- Worldwide shipping
- Low stock - 9 items left
- Inventory on the way
- The Re-Sling bag is a comfortable yet versatile sling bag that can be worn two ways.
- Featuring a zip closure and a side sling, it can be converted into a waist belt - making the sling bag into a bum bag! The sling is adjustable and has a shell button.
- The Re-Sling bag is handwoven in an extra weft technique.
- This bag was manufactured with Rias Jaipur's own manufacturing waste collected over the years.
- Recycled, upcycled and re-weaved for a new look, this 100% cotton sling bag is the perfect accessory for when you're stepping out for some window shopping or coffee with friends!
- Wear it as a bum bag when in a cropped top and high waisted jeans, and as a crossbody sling with a short floral dress!
- Note: Fabric weave placement & colour may vary slightly in each piece but the general look and feel of the bag will remain the same.
- This product is made to order.
- This product is upcycled by Rias Jaipur.
Blue base with multicolour threads.
Length: 8.5 inches | Width: 6 inches
This product will be delivered within 12-14 days.
The product is packed with recycled and sustainable genesis. First, product is ironed and folded to be enclosed in a layer of recycled brown paper. The packaging is sealed using a thick string of cotton yarn, which is tied around the paper covering to secure it. Finally, a 'potli' is attached to the encasing which is handmade and hand-stitched using scrap fabric as a complimentary handout.
Returns and Exchange
No returns or exchange requests will be processed on this product as it is made to order.