Regular priceRs. 27,000.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Worldwide shipping
- Low stock - 10 items left
- Inventory on the way
- An eye-catching blouse crafted from upcycled, multicoloured silk, designed to prioritise sustainability.
- Crafted from multicoloured silk brocade, this blouse showcases exquisite patchwork and appliqué details. It features a square neckline, short sleeves, and is ethically sourced from post industrial surplus materials.
- Pair it with a matching or contrast silk saree or long skirt, and traditional jewellery for an ethnic touch.
Post industrial surplus materials
The product is wrapped in tissue paper and then packed inside a cloth bag.
- The product will be dispatched immediately in 2-3 working days if readily available.
- The packet is packed in our studio in Pune and dispatched to the given shipping address.
Return and Exchanges
We don't accept any exchanges or returns unless the product is damaged.
|CLOTHING SIZE||XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL|
|MATERIAL||Silk and Types of Silk|
|SLEEVE LENGTH||Short Sleeves|