Zentangle Sashiko Shirt
- Worldwide shipping
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
- The relaxed boxy denim shirt, marks the modern interpretation of sashiko in zentangle pattern.
- It is hand emroidered with kantha or sashiko.
- The shirt is made from upcycled factory reject.
- Style yours with straight pants or white pleated midi skirt.
- Time taken to complete this piece - 40 hours.
- Handwork Artist - Chanda Kaushal ; Techniques used - Hand Emboidery
- Cold gentle hand wash only, with no soaking. Dry in shade.
- This product is upcycled by Punah:
Material source - Factory reject, Jaipur
Length - 24"
Chest - 54"
Waist - 52"
Sleeve length - 11"
Sleeve bottom hem - 18.5"
All outfits are packaged in an upcycled cotton bag made from an old saree. The tags are printed on plantable seed paper and are 100% biodegradable. The mailer packaging is made from cornstarch and are 100% compostable and biodegradable.
The product will be delivered within 5-7 working days.
Return and Exchange
The brand has a no return policy. Please note that the customer will not be entitled to cancel or return an order for any bespoke or customised item unless the product is faulty or not as described. Exchange is only possible in terms of sizing and not in style or colour.