Unisex Rose Jacket
- Worldwide shipping
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
- The denim rose jacket is made out of fabric scraps, is sure to make heads turn!
- Each rose is made and stitched individually on the jacket making this jacket truly unique!
- Style this jacket with a plain dress or an ethnic saree.
- Time taken to complete this piece - 120 hours.
- Handwork Artist - Seema Sharma ; Techniques used - Surface Exploration.
- Cold gentle hand wash only, with no soaking. Dry in shade.
- This product is upcycled by Punah:
Material source - Factory surplus, Delhi, India
Jacket Length - 23"
Chest - 40"
Waist - 36"
Sleeve - 23"
Sleeve Opening - 9"
All outfits are packaged in an upcycled cotton bag made from an old saree. The tags are printed on plantable seed paper and are 100% biodegradable. The mailer packaging is made from cornstarch and are 100% compostable and biodegradable.
The product will be delivered within 5-7 working days.
Return and Exchange
The brand has a no return policy. Please note that the customer will not be entitled to cancel or return an order for any bespoke or customised item unless the product is faulty or not as described. Exchange is only possible in terms of sizing and not in style or colour.