Unisex Button Jacket
- Worldwide shipping
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
- A unisex jacket, embellished with 3D multi-sized hand embroidered buttons. The buttons along with the rice stitch gives it a bohemian vibe.
- The buttons are made with fabric scraps.
- Style this jacket with a ruffle saree or a tiered maxi dress.
- Time taken to complete this piece - 47 hours.
- Handwork Artist - Seema Sharma; Techniques used - Surface Exploration.
- Cold gentle hand wash only, with no soaking. Dry in shade.
- This product is upcycled by Punah:
Material source - Factory surplus, Delhi, India
Jacket Length - 20"
Chest - 38"
Waist - 34"
Sleeve - 23"
Sleeve Opening - 8.5"
All outfits are packaged in an upcycled cotton bag made from an old saree. The tags are printed on plantable seed paper and are 100% biodegradable. The mailer packaging is made from cornstarch and are 100% compostable and biodegradable.
The product will be delivered within 5-7 working days.
Return and Exchange
The brand has a no return policy. Please note that the customer will not be entitled to cancel or return an order for any bespoke or customised item unless the product is faulty or not as described. Exchange is only possible in terms of sizing and not in style or colour.