- A versatile jacket in black colour is easy, edgy & comfortable to complement any plain outfit.
- This piece is created using 25 pieces of scraps and enriched with Kantha hand embroidery, hand block print and imperfect lines.
- This is a Made to order jacket which follows a zero-waste principle and hence you might find slight changes in your product.
- This product is created by Patch Over Patch.
- It is made using vegetable dyed and south cotton fabric sourced from the leftover market.
- All the fabrics are pre-washed, carefully chosen and hand-selected to create this upcycled product.
- Hand wash or Machine wash in cold water is recommended.
Length: 26 inches | Sleeve Length: 10.5 inches | Front Width: 11 inches
The product is shipped in a bag made from fabric remnants of menswear tailor shops. The design is such that it can be used as a cushion cover.
The product will be delivered within 7-10 days in India and 14 days worldwide.