Rice Stitch Oversized Dress
- Worldwide shipping
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
- A relaxed oversized denim dress featuring rice stitch hand embroidery in white made using textile surplus.
- Style this unique yet basic dress with a saddle bag and white kicks for the day.
- The product celebrates Indian craft in its true glory and also holds a promise of a good finished product.
- Time taken to complete this piece - 42 hours.
- Handwork Artist - Chanda Kaushal
- Cold gentle hand wash only, with no soaking. Dry in shade.
- This product is upcycled by Punah:
Material source - Factory surplus, Delhi, India
Full Length - 37.5"
Chest - 52"
Waist - 50"
Dress hem - 50"
Sleeve length - 8"
Sleeve opening - 14.5"
All outfits are packaged in an upcycled cotton bag made from an old saree. The tags are printed on plantable seed paper and are 100% biodegradable. The mailer packaging is made from cornstarch and are 100% compostable and biodegradable.
The product will be delivered within 5-7 working days.
Return and Exchange
The brand has a no return policy. Please note that the customer will not be entitled to cancel or return an order for any bespoke or customised item unless the product is faulty or not as described. Exchange is only possible in terms of sizing and not in style or colour.