Relaxed Pleated Tunic
- Worldwide shipping
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
- One would never let this piece go from their wardrobe.
- This relaxed tunic, with side pleats adding the flare, is made from organic cotton and dyed in indigo.
- It is constructed in dabu fabric and enhanced with fabric button details.
- The french knot detailing, gives it a chic look.
- The top is made from upcycled factory reject.
- Time taken to complete this piece - 30 hours.
- Handwork Artist and Tailor: Shirin Ansari; Techniques used: Patchwork, hand embroidery
- Cold gentle hand wash only, with no soaking. Dry in shade.
- This product is upcycled by Punah:
Surplus Organic Cotton
Scrap source : cut and sew waste.
Length - 35"
Chest - 44"
Sleeve length - 13.5"
Sleeve bottom hem - 14.5"
All outfits are packaged in an upcycled cotton bag made from an old saree. The tags are printed on plantable seed paper and are 100% biodegradable. The mailer packaging is made from cornstarch and are 100% compostable and biodegradable.
The product will be delivered within 5-7 working days.
Return and Exchange
The brand has a no return policy. Please note that the customer will not be entitled to cancel or return an order for any bespoke or customised item unless the product is faulty or not as described. Exchange is only possible in terms of sizing and not in style or colour.