Relaxed Knot Top
- Worldwide shipping
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
- This dual color (contrast), maroon and brown, organic cotton top is made from cut and sew waste.
- The knotted top is easy, relaxed, soft, comfortable and can be worn both ways, front/back and vice versa
- The top is made from upcycled factory reject.
- Style this top with your favorite denims, a sling bag and strappy sandals for an easy breezy day out.
- Time taken to complete this piece - 40 hours.
- Tailor - Shirin Ansari; Techniques used - Patchwork
- Cold gentle hand wash only, with no soaking. Dry in shade.
- This product is upcycled by Punah:
Surplus Organic Cotton
Material source - Cut and Sew waste, Chennai
Length - 22.5"
Chest - 52"
Waist - 40"
Front neck - 11.5"
Sleeve bottom - 14"
Cack neck - 5"
All outfits are packaged in an upcycled cotton bag made from an old saree. The tags are printed on plantable seed paper and are 100% biodegradable. The mailer packaging is made from cornstarch and are 100% compostable and biodegradable.
The product will be delivered within 5-7 working days.
Return and Exchange
The brand has a no return policy. Please note that the customer will not be entitled to cancel or return an order for any bespoke or customised item unless the product is faulty or not as described. Exchange is only possible in terms of sizing and not in style or colour.