Relaxed Denim Sashiko Top
- Worldwide shipping
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
- A versitile denim top is easy, edgy and comfortable to compliment any plain bottom.
- It is made using denim cut and sew waste, combined using kantha or sashiko.
- This is a made to order top which follows a zero-waste principle and hence you might find slight changes in your product.
- This soft and comfortable shirt can be paired with a black ripped denim and a tote bag.
- Time taken to complete this piece - 40 hours.
- Handwork Artist - Sanju Mishra; Techniques used - Patchwork, Hand embroidery
- Cold gentle hand wash only, with no soaking. Dry in shade.
- This product is upcycled by Punah:
Surplus Organic Cotton
Material source - Cut and Sew waste
Length - 19.5"
Chest - 50"
Waist - 46"
Sleeve bottom - 11"
This product can be customised to your size, upon request
All outfits are packaged in an upcycled cotton bag made from an old saree. The tags are printed on plantable seed paper and are 100% biodegradable. The mailer packaging is made from cornstarch and are 100% compostable and biodegradable.
The product will be delivered within 7-10 working days.
Return and Exchange
The brand has a no return policy. Please note that the customer will not be entitled to cancel or return an order for any bespoke or customised item unless the product is faulty or not as described. Exchange is only possible in terms of sizing and not in style or colour.