Relaxed Denim Sashiko Jacket
- Worldwide shipping
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
- This unique jacket is made to rule the closet with its intricate details.
- The denim scrap is patched together with kantha or sashiko.
- The half and half colored jacket, is easy to style. One can pair it with a raw silk saree or blue pants.
- The top is made from upcycled factory reject.
- Time taken to complete this piece - 64 hours.
- Handwork Artist: Chanda Kaushal; Tailor: Sedik Chaudhary; Techniques used: Patchwork, hand embroidery
- Cold gentle hand wash only, with no soaking. Dry in shade.
- This product is upcycled by Punah:
Scrap source : cut and sew waste.
Chest - 40"
Waist - 40"
Sleeve length - 16"
Shoulder - 17"
Jacket length - 25"
Sleeve hem opening - 12"
This product can be customised to your size, upon request
All outfits are packaged in an upcycled cotton bag made from an old saree. The tags are printed on plantable seed paper and are 100% biodegradable. The mailer packaging is made from cornstarch and are 100% compostable and biodegradable.
The product will be delivered within 10-15 working days.
Return and Exchange
The brand has a no return policy. Please note that the customer will not be entitled to cancel or return an order for any bespoke or customised item unless the product is faulty or not as described. Exchange is only possible in terms of sizing and not in style or colour.