Patch it Up Coat
- Worldwide shipping
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
- The sustainable upcycled blue denim overcoat is a day-to-night statement piece.
- It is made from cut and sew waste as well as old denim patches.
- The sleeves of the jacket are made from denim lapped seam lace.
- A fall collar gives the outfit, a rich look.
- The top is made from upcycled factory reject.
- Time taken to complete this piece - 60 hours.
- Handwork Artist : Seema Sharma ; Tailor : Sedik Chaudhary : Techniques used: Patchwork.
- Cold gentle hand wash only, with no soaking. Dry in shade.
- This product is upcycled by Punah:
Scrap Source : Cut and Sew waste.
Free Size Length -33"
Sleeve length - 23"
Sleeve opening - 11"
This product can be customised to your size, upon request.
All outfits are packaged in an upcycled cotton bag made from an old saree. The tags are printed on plantable seed paper and are 100% biodegradable. The mailer packaging is made from cornstarch and are 100% compostable and biodegradable.
The product will be delivered within 5-7 working days.
Return and Exchange
The brand has a no return policy. Please note that the customer will not be entitled to cancel or return an order for any bespoke or customised item unless the product is faulty or not as described. Exchange is only possible in terms of sizing and not in style or colour.