Denim Patch It Up Jacket
- Worldwide shipping
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
- The denim patch jacket is sure to make the jaws drop!
- It is made from cut and sew waste as well as old denim patches.
- The oversized boxy jacket is libed with dabu printed fabric.
- The denim fabric buttons made from denim scrap.
- The jacket is made from upcycled factory reject.
- This is a made to order top which follows a zero-waste principle and hence you might find slight changes in your product.
- Length and size can be customized.
- Time taken to complete this piece - 52 hours.
- Handwork Artist : Seema Sharma ; Tailor : Sedik Chaudhary ; Techniques used: Patchwork
- Cold gentle hand wash only, with no soaking. Dry in shade.
- This product is upcycled by Punah:
Scrap source : cut and sew waste.
Length - 24"
Chest - 54"
Waist - 52"
Sleeve length - 11"
Sleeve bottom hem - 18.5"
This product can be customised to your size, upon request
All outfits are packaged in an upcycled cotton bag made from an old saree. The tags are printed on plantable seed paper and are 100% biodegradable. The mailer packaging is made from cornstarch and are 100% compostable and biodegradable.
The product will be delivered within 7-10 working days.
Return and Exchange
The brand has a no return policy. Please note that the customer will not be entitled to cancel or return an order for any bespoke or customised item unless the product is faulty or not as described. Exchange is only possible in terms of sizing and not in style or colour.