Fade Away Cotton Shirt - Light
- Worldwide shipping
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
- The fade away shirt is an easy to wear, soft and comfortable.
- Its made from washed away organic cotton indigo dyed cut and sew scraps.
- The faded texture marks add beauty to the piece.
- The shirt is made from upcycled factory reject.
- Pair this shirt with a light washed denim jeans and a statement silver chunk necklace.
- Time taken to complete this piece - 15 hours.
- Tailor - Salim Shaikh; Techniques used - Patchwork
- Cold gentle hand wash only, with no soaking. Dry in shade.
- This product is upcycled by Punah:
Surplus Organic Cotton
Material source - Cut and Sew waste, Chennai
Length - 30"
Chest - 46"
Waist - 46"
Shirt bottom - 46"
Sleeve length - 27"
Sleeve bottom - 9"
All outfits are packaged in an upcycled cotton bag made from an old saree. The tags are printed on plantable seed paper and are 100% biodegradable. The mailer packaging is made from cornstarch and are 100% compostable and biodegradable.
The product will be delivered within 5-7 working days.
Return and Exchange
The brand has a no return policy. Please note that the customer will not be entitled to cancel or return an order for any bespoke or customised item unless the product is faulty or not as described. Exchange is only possible in terms of sizing and not in style or colour.