Denim Sashiko Vest
- Worldwide shipping
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
- A stylish denim vest enhanced with intricate Kantha.
- This everGreen vest is made from two pairs of jeans.
- Style yours with a white oversized shirt and dark blue jeans to work.
- The top is made from upcycled factory reject.
- Time taken to complete this piece - 68 hours.
- Handwork Artist: Seema Sharma; Techniques used: Patchwork, hand embridery
- Cold gentle hand wash only, with no soaking. Dry in shade.
- This product is upcycled by Punah:
Material Source: Factory rejects; Delhi
Scrap source : cut and sew waste.
Length - 27"
Chest - 44"
Waist - 40"
Low waist - 32"
Neck - 8.5"
All outfits are packaged in an upcycled cotton bag made from an old saree. The tags are printed on plantable seed paper and are 100% biodegradable. The mailer packaging is made from cornstarch and are 100% compostable and biodegradable.
The product will be delivered within 5-7 working days.
Return and Exchange
The brand has a no return policy. Please note that the customer will not be entitled to cancel or return an order for any bespoke or customised item unless the product is faulty or not as described. Exchange is only possible in terms of sizing and not in style or colour.