Haori Patch It Up Jacket
- Worldwide shipping
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
- The Haori is a traditional Japanese jacket, usually worn over Kimono.
- The collar and sleeve is adorned with Sashiko, a Japanese decorative reinforcement stitching technique.
- The jacket is finished with block printed fabric.
- This is a made to order top which follows a zero-waste principle and hence you might find slight changes in your product.
- The length of the jacket can be customized.
- A versatile boxy and relaxed yet stylish jacket complements any plain outfit.
- Time taken to complete this piece - 58 hours.
- Handwork Artist: Seema Sharma; Tailor: Shirin Ansari; Techniques used: Patchwork, hand embroidery
- Cold gentle hand wash only, with no soaking. Dry in shade.
- This product is upcycled by Punah:
Scrap source : cut and sew waste.
Free size Chest - 50"
Sleeve length - 13.5"
Shoulder - 26"
Jacket length - 23"
Sleeve hem opening - 16"
This product can be customised to your size, upon request
All outfits are packaged in an upcycled cotton bag made from an old saree. The tags are printed on plantable seed paper and are 100% biodegradable. The mailer packaging is made from cornstarch and are 100% compostable and biodegradable.
The product will be delivered within 7-10 working days.
Return and Exchange
The brand has a no return policy. Please note that the customer will not be entitled to cancel or return an order for any bespoke or customised item unless the product is faulty or not as described. Exchange is only possible in terms of sizing and not in style or colour.