Camo Oversized Sashiko Jacket
- Worldwide shipping
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
- The one of a kind, Green, black, and brown camo jacket, is made from camouflage scraps from army uniforms production unit.
- All the scraps are patched all over with kantha or sashiko.
- The comfortable finished lining is made from production scrap.
- Style yours with a round neck tee shirt, high waist jeans, with a saddle bag for the perfect evening time look.
- Time taken to complete this piece - 90 hours.
- Handwork Artist - Seema Sharma; Tailor - Salim Shaikh; Techniques used - Hand embroidery
- Cold gentle hand wash only, with no soaking. Dry in shade.
- This product is upcycled by Punah:
Material source - Cut and Sew waste
Length - 30"
Sleeve hem - 12"
This product can be customised to your size, upon request
All outfits are packaged in an upcycled cotton bag made from an old saree. The tags are printed on plantable seed paper and are 100% biodegradable. The mailer packaging is made from cornstarch and are 100% compostable and biodegradable.
The product will be delivered within 10-15 working days.
Return and Exchange
The brand has a no return policy. Please note that the customer will not be entitled to cancel or return an order for any bespoke or customised item unless the product is faulty or not as described. Exchange is only possible in terms of sizing and not in style or colour.