Pleated Khakhi Denim Jacket
- Worldwide shipping
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
- This edgy Green, black and brown camofladge jacket, is designed by the factory reject pieces.
- It is upcycled using cut and sew waste from army uniform profuction house.
- Adorned with metallic studs, gives it a higly strung look. The top is made from upcycled factory reject.
- Style yours with a white/black camilsole and denim ripped shorts.
- Time taken to complete this piece - 56 hours.
- Handwork Artist: Seema Sharma; Techniques used: Surface Exploration
- Cold gentle hand wash only, with no soaking. Dry in shade.
- This product is upcycled by Punah:
Material source - Factory rejects, Delhi
Scrap source: cut and sew waste.
Chest - 40"
Shoulder - 18"
Jacket length - 23"
Sleeve length - 23"
Jacket botton hem - 39"
All outfits are packaged in an upcycled cotton bag made from an old saree. The tags are printed on plantable seed paper and are 100% biodegradable. The mailer packaging is made from cornstarch and are 100% compostable and biodegradable.
The product will be delivered within 5-7 working days.
Return and Exchange
The brand has a no return policy. Please note that the customer will not be entitled to cancel or return an order for any bespoke or customised item unless the product is faulty or not as described. Exchange is only possible in terms of sizing and not in style or colour.