Denim Sashiko Shorts
- Worldwide shipping
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
- A pair of hand embroidered sustainable shorts in shades of blue featuring a relaxed fit.
- It is crafted by patching up cut and sewing waste, using sashiko.
- The belt and pockets are repurposed from another pair of jeans, which adds beauty to the garment.
- Pair these indigo patch shorts with a white T-shirt and sneakers for the day.
- This is a made to order piece which follows a zero-waste principle and hence you might find slight variations in the product you receive.
- Technique used - Patchwork. hand embroidery; Handwork artist - Chanda Kaushal; Tailor: Sedik Chaudhary; Time taken of complete the piece - 50 hours.
- Cold gentle hand wash only, with no soaking. Dry in shade.
- This product is upcycled by Punah:
Surplus Organic Cotton
Material source - Cut and Sew waste
Waist - 32"
Hip - 42"
Length - 20"
All outfits are packaged in an upcycled cotton bag made from an old saree. The tags are printed on plantable seed paper and are 100% biodegradable. The mailer packaging is made from cornstarch and are 100% compostable and biodegradable.
The product will be delivered within 5-7 working days.
Return and Exchange
The brand has a no return policy. Please note that the customer will not be entitled to cancel or return an order for any bespoke or customised item unless the product is faulty or not as described. Exchange is only possible in terms of sizing and not in style or colour.