- Worldwide shipping
- Low stock - 10 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Unleash your creativity by embracing upcycling and craft with the Kalakaar box!
- The Kalakaar box is a curated advance level DIY box, not just a repair kit but a combination of materials for advance level of creativity.
- The contents of the box are 5 spools of thread, 1 ring of pearl pins, 1 pair of scissors, 2 needles, measuring tape, fabric chalk, 12 buttons, 50 fabric ornaments, 4 swatches of fabric, 1 stretchable string for making masks, 4 inch embroidery frame, 5 wooden clips, 4 embroidery yarn bunches.
- The fabric flowers act as a catalyst for you to create many interesting things with very little effort and in very little time.
- This product is Upcycled by Swati Soharia.
9 inches X 6 inches X 3 inches
This product will be delivered in 5-7 working days
The outer box is a brown corrugated box made out of recycled paper . The Outermost packaging is old newspaper and brown paper.
Return and Exchange
- Since this is a made to order product, there will be no returns.
- We accept exchanges only within 48 hours of the customer receiving the product in case the customer receives a damaged product.
- The item must be returned with original tags intact and in original packaging. Garments worn and laundered will not be considered for exchange. Please be aware that customs, taxes or import duties are the customer’s responsibility in the event of an exchange.
|Cotton and Types of Cotton
|Daily Wear, Casual
|Winter, Summer, Fall, Spring, All Seasons, Holiday