Regular priceRs. 2,090.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- The Zoid earrings are handcrafted with a combination of traditional dabka work in bright silver, hand-cut silver and blue leather sequins.
- The piece has dangling oxidised silver sequins with a folded leather fringe, held with a leather stud.
- This product is made to order to ensure minimum wastage.
- Store this piece in the jute box provided to keep away from dust and moisture.
- Do not spray perfume directly onto the product.
- Clean it with a clean and damp cloth.
- This upcycled product is made by Noupelle.
This product is made with leather off cuts.
Length: 2.3 inches
- All the packaging is recycled and completely biodegradable.
- The earrings are pinned onto a recycled handmade paper. Instead of plastic bubble wrap, natural dried straw is used to wrap the product.
- Each product is then packed in a jute pouch which has the brand name embossed on a scrap of leather.
- For couriers, recycled paper envelops are used that are lined with fabric which keeps the pieces safe.
This product will be delivered within 3-5 working days.