- The Hanel Ring in Yellow and Blue is an ode to those beautiful times when we cherished the simple joys of celebrating festivals with our loved ones. The yellow represents Haldi and Blue represents Indigo.
- This ring is handcrafted using reclaimed teak wood and gold plated brass.
- It is a celebration of all things hand made with effort and love, an encapsulation of the true essence of festivity.
- Style these with your everyday work wear outfit to add a bit of playfulness to your day.
- This upcycled product is created by Satat.
Reclaimed teak wood and gold plated brass
Yellow, Blue, Brown and Gold
Length - 15mm I Width - 40mm I Height - 28mm
The packaging is made by upcycling leftover cotton fabric, stitched by women.
The product will be delivered within 5-7 days
Returns & Exchange
The product can be only be returned if the customer receives a damaged product. Please write to us at email@example.com within 24 hours of receipt of the package.