Earthy Wrap Top
- Worldwide shipping
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
- One of a kind wrap top enriched with patchwork in the shades of off-white, beige and brown.
- It can be tied either of the front side with hand stitched wood buttons or can be left open as an overlay.
- All the leftovers are consciously selected and combined into meaningful design.
- The making of this top follows a zero-waste principle and hence you might find slight changes in your product.
- This piece is made from a mix of cotton remnants. The fabrics were carefully chosen and hand-selected from the leftover market. All fabrics were pre-washed.
- It's comfortable & chic for lounging at home or casual outings. Wear it over a solid colour tank and skinny jeans!
- Care Instructions: Hand wash or machine wash in cold water is recommended. After every wash the raw texture will enhance and the look will change.
- This product is upcycled by Patch Over Patch.
Mix of natural plant fibre based cotton and power loom cotton
Off White, Beige and Brown.
Length: 26 inches | Bust: 44 inches | Shoulder: 16 inches
The product is shipped in a bag made from fabric remnants of menswear tailor shops. The design is such that it can be used as a cushion cover.
The product will be delivered within 7-10 days in India and 14 days worldwide.
Returns and Exchange
The product can be only be returned if the customer receives a damaged product. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receipt of the package.