Zoran Salwar Suit
Regular priceRs. 27,000.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Worldwide shipping
- Low stock - 10 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Add a sustainable touch to your ethnic wardrobe with this upcycled salwar suit.
- This ivory salwar suit is crafted from organic cotton sourced from post industrial surplus materials, featuring patchwork remnants of heritage fabrics like brocades, satins, silks, prints, cottons, and hand weaves.
- This relaxed-fit ensemble features a deep green patchwork on the yoke, sleeves, and front accents, embellished with gota and zardozi work.
- Style the salwar with colourful bangles, statement earrings, and a potli bag for a festive or special occasion.
Ivory and shades of Green
Post industrial surplus materials
The product is wrapped in a tissue paper and then packed inside a cloth bag.
- The product will be dispatched immediately in 2-3 working days if readily available.
- The packet is packed in our studio in Pune and dispatched to the given shipping address.
Return and Exchanges
We don't accept any exchanges or returns unless the product is damaged.
|CLOTHING SIZE||XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL|
|COLOR||Light Green, Green, Dark Green, White|
|MATERIAL||Cotton and Types of Cotton|
|SEASON||Winter, Summer, Fall, Spring, All Seasons, Holiday|
|SLEEVE LENGTH||3/4th Sleeve|