Regular priceRs. 8,000.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Worldwide shipping
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
- The Yiruma dress is a printed summer staple, sure to make heads turn!
- It features multiple areas of gathering, and ruching to create dramatic drapes.
- This unique piece has been made by upcycling a silk crepe saree to breathe new life into the beautiful abstract printed material.
- The dress was cut to the song River Flows in You by Yiruma.
- This piece is unique and there will only ever be one of its kind in the world as the nature of its construction makes it nearly impossible to make another identical piece.
- Wear this dress as is, with simple studs and a statement bracelet to look your best.
- Gently hand wash this product with silk detergent or dry clean.
- This product is upcycled by Sanah Sharma.
Shell - 100% upcycled silk crepe
Lining- Poly crepe
This piece is in an S/M size corresponding to US size 6/8.
This product is wrapped using kraft paper and jute (both of which are biodegradable) and placed in a biodegradable paper box. Repurposed newspaper is used as stuffing to ensure the product is not damaged and finally placed in reused carton boxes to be shipped.
The product will be delivered within 7-10 working days.