White and Yellow Kimono Jacket
- Worldwide shipping
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
- This white and yellow kimono jacket is the perfect layer you need through all seasons.
- The kimono has delicate kantha hand work on velvet fabric at the sleeves and rabari work flowers.
- It provides a versatile silhouette that can be worn over shift dresses, midi dresses and jeans alike. It can even be paired with a lehenga and crop top.
- This one of a kind piece celebrates the fusion of Indian fabrics and Western silhouettes.
- Its a loose fit for the size small and a comfort fit for the size large.
- This product is upcycled by Work In Progress.
The materials used in this kimono jacket are sourced from small scale designers. Their pure brocade, satin, silkvelvet and printed kota cotton fabrics are transformed into beautiful wearable art pieces.
This kimono jacket has an inner lining of printed kota cotton, and a white fabric on top. It has a mustard yellow collar.
Chest: 33" - 40"
Fits sizes small, medium and large comfortably.
This garment is carefully packaged in an upcycled pouch with a recycled plastic bag. As much as we’d like to avoid using plastic, it is important to keep the garment safe and unscathed as well.
The product will be delivered within 10-12 days.
Exchange and Return
The product can be only be returned if the customer receives a damaged product. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of receipt of the package.