- A mask has almost become second skin nowadays - these handloom cotton masks are comfortable, reusable and come with a tie at the back that can be fastened to provide a great fit.
- These upcycled masks come in a set of 5. Each mask is made using cotton swatches and joined together in colourful patchwork.
- Reuse them by washing separately and drying in the sun.
- As these are made from pre-loved materials, the colour & print may differ from the original picture.
- Note: All upcycled products could be of a slightly different colour from the Image above, as we cannot control the upcycled fabric colour themes.
- This upcycled product is created by We Are Labeless using textile leftovers.
Made out of Handloom Cotton.
Length - 9 inches (mask cover area) | Breadth- 5.5 inches
The packaging is made out of upcycled potli's which are made using donated sarees. This is then enclosed in a paper packet.
The product will be delivered within 3-4 days.
Returns & Exchange
Since this is a hygiene product, return is not available. The product can only be returned if the product delivered is damaged.