The Sunset Shibori Skirt in shades of Peach, Rust and Pink is a comfortable fit skirt with pockets, naturally dyed with residual coconut and tree bark.
- The trims are responsibly sourced and the product is handmade with love in India.
- It is made from GOTS certified 100% cotton and dyed in natural dyes that are extracted from flower / food / plant waste which are much safer for the environment.
- These dyes are bio-degradable, non-toxic and have their unique stories. Tiny imperfections and colour variations are a part of natural dye process.
- Style this skirt with strappy flats, statement jewellery and a mini bag to complete this easy-breezy look.
- This upcycled product is made by Something Sustainable.
GOTS Certified Organic Cotton
The product will be delivered within 7-10 days.
- The first layer of packaging consists of a certified organic cotton bag and bookmark which is made out of textile waste and dried flowers.
- The outer packaging consists of recycled paper mailers which are 100% biodegradable and recyclable. It is further sealed with paper tape and a sticker.
Return & Exchange
The product can only be returned and exchanged after diligently examining the issue shared by the customer. All the size / defect exchange requests will be accepted within 1 week of the purchase.