- The Spanish Cherry Ring has been upcycled using a natural element, which is then plated using 24k Gold.
- Mimusops elengi is a medium-sized evergreen tree found in tropical forests in South Asia. Its timber is valuable, the fruit is edible, and it is used in traditional medicine. It works as a coolant and promotes better sleep.
- Its lightweight, texture, and shape clad in 24K gold make it a perfect choice to create a party look.
- Care Instructions: All jewelry is finished with Gold plating. Plating is sensitive to moisture. Avoid contact with liquids. For best care, store jewelry in the original packaging provided.
- Note: The product may vary a little in shape and size as Tangerine deals in Bio jewellery and the natural elements can not be identical. However, Tangerine makes sure to deliver the product closest to its product description on the website.
- This product is upcycled by Tangerine.
Natural element with 24K Gold Plated
This product will be shipped within 5-7 days.
Our products are packed in boxes which are made out of 100% recycled paper. These products are wrapped in butter paper and placed on a handful of dried lemongrass.