Shamar Repair Patches
- Worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- The Shamar repair patches are a set of four unique cloth patches all distinctively embellished with stitches of Kantha embroidery.
- The repair patches offer you to meet your sewing requirements and mend a multitude of garments or even successfully decorate and enhance your clothes.
- It has been created from fabric scraps collected at Lafaani's workshop. From careful segregation and thoughtful assembling of the fabric waste, they are able to give life to these repair patches.
- Due to the nature of upcycled and handcrafted products each piece may differ slightly from the other, however, the fundamental aesthetic of the item will persist.
- This product is upcycled by Lafaani.
100% Upcycled Cotton Fabric
Material Source Details
Fabric scraps collected at the workshop
2 inches width, 2 inches length, or 2 inches in diameter (Measurements might vary slightly based on the size of scraps)
Orders are shipped within 7-14 working days and the customer will receive them within 2-3weeks from ordering, international shipping time may differ according to the location.
All orders are shipped from Lafaani's studio in New Delhi using merchant couriers and EPS for international orders.
Each product comes encased in butter paper and enclosed in a Kraft paper box. The products a dispatched in compostable courier bags.
Exchanges & Returns
Please note that we don’t have a return policy and we do not accept returns as each piece is made to order, but we have a 14 days exchange policy.