Raina Tote Bag
- Worldwide shipping
- Low stock - 10 items left
- Inventory on the way
- The Raina Tote Bag is a handwoven shoulder bag that is perfect for your daily essentials.
- The bag comes with a magnetic button closure and two fabric handles.
- It has a small pocket on the outside and a small penny pouch is also provided for all your coins and keys.
- Handwoven in extra weft technique, this bag was manufactured with Rias Jaipur's own manufacturing waste collected over the years.
- Recycled, upcycled and re-weaved for a new look, this 100% cotton tote will effortlessly fit all your daily essentials.
- Note: Fabric weave placement & colour may vary slightly in each piece but the general look and feel of the bag will remain the same.
- This product is made to order.
- This product is upcycled by Rias Jaipur.
Blue base with multicolour threads.
Length: 16 inches | Width: 15 inches
This product will be delivered within 12-14 days.
The product is packed with recycled and sustainable genesis. First, product is ironed and folded to be enclosed in a layer of recycled brown paper. The packaging is sealed using a thick string of cotton yarn, which is tied around the paper covering to secure it. Finally, a 'potli' is attached to the encasing which is handmade and hand-stitched using scrap fabric as a complimentary handout.
Returns and Exchange
No returns or exchange requests will be processed on this product as it is made to order.