Raahat Salwar Suit
Regular priceRs. 24,000.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Worldwide shipping
- Low stock - 10 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Exuding regal elegance, this upcycled salwar suit is an ensemble inspired by the royal kurtas of Jammu and Kashmir.
- This beige organic cotton set features luxurious patchwork in purple, crafted from upcycled heritage fabrics like brocades, satins, silks, prints, and hand weaves.
- The set includes a relaxed-fit kurta and pants, accented with artisanal detailing like handcrafted sequins, zardozi, gota, and lampi.
- Style this salwar suit differently with accessories like feathered earrings and a fringe bag.
Beige and shades of Purple
Post industrial surplus materials
The product is wrapped in a tissue paper and then packed inside a cloth bag.
- The product will be dispatched immediately in 2-3 working days if readily available.
- The packet is packed in our studio in Pune and dispatched to the given shipping address.
Return and Exchanges
We don't accept any exchanges or returns unless the product is damaged.
|CLOTHING SIZE||XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL|
|MATERIAL||Cotton and Types of Cotton|
|SLEEVE LENGTH||3/4th Sleeve|