Potpourri Silk Square Scarf
Regular priceRs. 2,100.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Worldwide shipping
- Low stock - 10 items left
- Inventory on the way
- In a delicate shade of baby pink, this eco-printed scarf resonates both sustainability and elegance.
- This square scarf is skillfully hand-dyed with flowers and natural dyes. It is crafted from pure silk showcasing eco-printing with plants.
- You can use it as a classic neck wrap or fold the scarf into a thin band and tie it around your head, like a headband.
- Proudly Made In India.
This is a made-to-order piece. There might be a slight difference in the product (color) because each piece is dyed and printed individually.
Kala Cotton is eco-printed with plant materials.
44'' x 44''
- It is advised to wash the garment separately as bleeding is part of the process. The bleeding stabilizes after a few initial washes.
- Hand washes the clothes in a Ph-neutral detergent.
- Do not expose it to direct sunlight or rain as that could lead to color variation.
The product will be delivered within 10-15 working days.
The Stole comes wrapped in Newsprint paper and recyclable brown paper along with handwritten notes.
Return and Exchanges
- Please note that being a slow fashion brand, every piece is made-to-order with a lot of love and care that's the reason we do not accept refunds/ returns once the product is sold.
- In case of a defective/damaged product please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours once you receive the product.
- The item must be returned with original tags and packaging.
|MATERIAL||Silk and Types of Silk|
|OCCASION||Daily Wear, Work Wear, Casual, Formal|
|SEASON||Winter, Summer, Fall, Spring, All Seasons, Holiday|