Origami Boxy Shirt
- Worldwide shipping
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
- Inspired by the origami aesthetic, the Origami Boxy Shirt has a comfortable fit.
- The 100% organic khadi sourced from weavers of West Bengal is hand dyed and hand embroidered with love.
- Cropped just right, it is partially lined and comes with tie ups at the waist.
- It is naturally dyed with marigold and indigo.
- The model is 5'7" and is wearing size S.
- Care Instructions: Naturally Dyed Organic Cottons : Hand wash your item with pH neutral soap / eco-friendly detergent and cool or lukewarm water. Wash with like colors preferably. Air dry in shade. Be mindful of the sun. We don’t recommend dry-clean as they use harsh chemicals in the process. The whole process is not very planet friendly and can possibly destroy natural dyes. Be kind to the garment, the planet and yourself. Appreciate the aging process. Reuse our cotton garment bag to protect the garments and recycle the shipping box.
- Wear this shirt with denim shorts and white chunky sneakers!
- This upcycled product is made by Something Sustainable.
100% Organic Khadi
The product will be delivered within 14-21 days.
- The first layer of packaging consists of a certified organic cotton bag and bookmark which is made out of textile waste and dried flowers.
- The outer packaging consists of recycled paper mailers which are 100% biodegradable and recyclable. It is further sealed with paper tape and a sticker.
Return & Exchange
The product can only be returned and exchanged after diligently examining the issue shared by the customer. All the size / defect exchange requests will be accepted within 1 week of the purchase.