Moon Ray Top
- Worldwide shipping
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
- Cropped and just the right amount of boxy, the Moon Ray Top is upcycled out of some beautiful surplus cotton fabric from a handloom organization.
- Comes with either Eri silk or linen sleeves, and in a shade of blue that is the perfect addition to your wardrobe must-haves.
- Pair it with your favourite indigo denims or classic black bottoms - you can never go wrong with it!
- This garment is stitched at a certified fair trade organization.
- This product is handcrafted and slight irregularities are a natural feature of the craft itself, which gives it a unique personal charm and appeal.
- These irregularities should not be considered a defect or flaw.
- Care Instructions: Dry clean or light hand wash separately. Do not machine wash.
- This product is upcycled by Kaizen.
Body: Handloom Cotton | Sleeves: Handloom Eri Silk / Linen
Length: 20 inches
This product will be shipped within 5-7 days.
The product is packaged in a corrugated, brown paper, reusable drawer box with a compostable kraft paper covering along with soot-printed thank you and wash care card. There may be a top layer of a paper or plastic courier service bag for safety.
Returns and Exchange
No returns are processed on this product. The product can only be exchanged if the customer receives a damaged product. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receipt of the package.